Helicopter Tours Cape Town – Atlantic Coast
Taking off from the world-renowned Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, this stunning helicopter tour passes over the famed Atlantic Seaboard.
Take in the coastal suburbs of Green Point and Sea Point and the white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay before flying along the superb Twelve Apostles mountains towards the rugged beauty of Llandudno beach.
Your exclusive trip will also take you over the verdant ‘Republic of Hout Bay’ and give you a birds-eye view of Seal Island seal colony and the Sentinel guarding Hout Bay before returning along the same route back to base.
This exceptional helicopter adventure takes approximately 20 minutes and is the perfect way to experience some of the incredible beauty of this area of the Cape from a new perspective.
Expect to see beautiful views, pristine beaches with abundant sea life, and untamed mountains from the air.
Types of Helicopters available:
- Robinson 44 (Engine, Single Lycoming I0-540, Fuel Injected Piston) – 3 passengers
- Bell 206 JetRanger (Engine, Rolls-Royce 250-C20J) – 4 passengers
- Bell 407 (Engine, Rolls Royce 250-C47B Turbine Engine) – 6 passengers
The temperature as a standard drops by 1.98 degrees celcius for every 1000 ft that we climb. We suggest a jacket if you are flying in the winter months (June – August).
Standard cruise altitude for Cape Peninsula tours is 2 500ft or 762 meters depending on the weather.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to complete forms and receive a safety briefing.
- If you arrive late for your booking we will do our best to accommodate you immediately but reserve the right to postpone your flight until the next available time slot.
- The helicopters have a weight limitation and passengers will need to be weighed for combined weight. If possible when booking, please provide approximate weights.
Book now to secure your spot on this unique aerial adventure and experience the awe inspiring views of the Cape Peninsula in Cape Town, South Africa.