Seal Snorkeling Hout Bay
Join us on an exceptional seal snorkeling experience in the small fishing village of Hout Bay, South Africa. Meet the seals of Hout Bay in their own environment and discover the diverse behaviour of these unique creatures. Must do experience if you love snorkeling and available for children 10 and older. You will also get a chance to visit the bustling Hout Bay Market and take your pick of the array of restaurants around the harbour.
We offer trips daily departing every hour and a half between 09:30 and 14:00.
- Gear Check and Wetsuit Fitting
- Brief training session
- Time to meet the Seals
- Hot drinks and snacks on the boat.
Preparation for your seal snorkeling adventure
- A security briefing and lifejackets are provided.
- We provide certified and professional guides.
- Wetsuits and snorkeling gear will be provided
- Bring your swimming shorts or bikini and warm clothes as water temperatures vary from 10°C to 15°C.
- This tour is weather dependant.
- Due to safety concerns, this tour cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
If you are prone to motion sickness – we recommend you take motion sickness tablets 1.5 – 2 hours before the trip.