Sidecar Motorcycle – West Coast Tour
- After meeting your sidecar motorcycle driver and suiting up in your riding gear, we head out of the city past the busy Table Bay Harbour and onto the R27 West Coast road.
- After passing through the commercial area of Paarden Island, we enjoy the sights of the Rietvlei Wetlands, home to numerous aquatic and marine bird species including pelicans, flamingos, terns, gulls & plenty of others.
- On arrival at Bloubergstrand beach (toilets), you can take a photo of yourself with the iconic Table Mountain as a backdrop.
- Re-board your sidecar motorcycle and follow the Atlantic coast enjoying the beachfront activity and scenery with the famous Robben Island in the background.
- On arrival at Big Bay (toilets), we stop for a leg stretch and a coffee, with time permitting.
- After your stop, we head back to the city following the same coastal route with the image of Table Mountain ahead of you. A superb trip with some amazing photo opportunities…
- Total trip duration two hours.
Rates are on a ‘per passenger’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel and insurance
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
What to Bring
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.