Tandem Paragliding Cape Town
Tandem paragliding is one of the most popular Cape Town adventures and takes off from rather special city sites. Tandems generally fly from Signal Hill or Lion’s Head and land on the Sea Point promenade or near Camps Bay.
Flying from Signal Hill and Lion’s Head is an unforgettable experience. Both flights from Signal Hill and Lion’s Head offer a beautiful view of Cape Town, Robben Island, Table Mountain and the Cape Town Stadium as well as stunning sea views.
Signal Hill and Lion’s Head are some of the worlds most scenic destinations to tandem paraglide from and our main starting points to take off from. Our team of happy and experienced pilots will bring you laughter, excitement and fun with this majestic aerial adventure.
Book your trip now to experience Cape Town from the sky.
- 1 hour
- All year round weather dependent.
- Signal Hill or Lions Head depending on the wind direction.
- If flights are done from Signal Hill we land opposite the Winchester Mansions Hotel and if we fly from Lions Head we land right in front of the Bungalow in Clifton.
- Paragliding is a weather-dependent sport.
- High-speed winds, poor visibility, rain and low clouds, are just some of the reasons that can delay, or even cancel our Paragliding operations.
- In case of bad weather, our team will announce a “standby”, which means we have to put our operations on hold.
- Regular announcements will be made updating you on the conditions while you wait at our locations.
- If the weather shows no signs of improving and we have to cancel operations and you cannot reschedule for the next available date, you will receive a full refund.
- We recommend that you join us in the beginning of your travels so that we have the option to reschedule your flight if the weather doesn’t play along.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable closed running shoes, sunglasses and a hat.
Things to Bring:
- A filled and signed copy of our Covid screening form (also available at our locations, if required).
- A facemask to protect you from Covid 19.