Sidecar Motorcycle – City & Surrounds Scenic Tour
Discover Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard from a unique vantage point on this guided sidecar motorcycle tour.
Visit the Castle of Good Hope, City Hall, Company Gardens, the Bo Kaap district and Signal Hill. After a brief stop, the trip continues through Camps Bay before returning to the City via the beautiful Atlantic coastline along Victoria Road.
- Meet & Greet your driver at your pick-up address.
- Complete indemnities & suit up in our cool riding gear.
- Depart for a 30 minute driving tour of the inner city attractions.
- After the city tour, head up Kloofnek Road to Signal Hill. 20 minute drive.
- Arrive at Signal Hill. Stop for 10 minutes to enjoy the views and take pictures.
- Continue down Camps Bay Drive towards Maidens Cove via Camps Bay. Journey time 15 minutes.
- Brief stop at Maidens Cove. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the 12 Apostles Mountain range and the stunning Camps Bay beachfront. 10 mins.
- Continue along Atlantic seaboard towards the city. 30 mins.
- Total duration of trip: 2hrs
Rates are on a ‘per passenger’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
What to Bring
Bring your camera (or mobile phone) & sunblock.
Moderate fitness. This is also a disabled-friendly activity.
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the suggested following pickup points are suitable:
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop off at any one of the suggested pickup points
This trip is available hourly from 8am to 2pm daily.
- decommissioned military bikes
- originally used by the Peoples Liberation Army of China between the early 1950’s and mid-1970’s.
- known as CJ750’s and based on the BMW R71 used during World War II
- The fleet has been fully refurbished and modified to suit South African Road traffic requirements.