Sidecar Motorcycles – Atlantic Seaboard
After your meet and greet with your driver, you will board your sidecar and head out of the City along the Atlantic Seaboard via the coastal suburbs of Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay (optional stop at Maiden’s Cove) and onto Chapman’s Peak Drive lookout point.
After a brief photo (toilet) stop on Chapman’s Peak Drive, head back into Hout Bay and then over Constantia Nek into the beautiful wine producing suburb of Constantia.
Enjoy the scenery of Cape Town’s southern suburbs as you cruise along Rhodes Drive and through the leafy areas of Bishopscourt and Newlands.
After a brief stop at Rhodes Memorial (toilets) where you can enjoy the views of the Cape Flats, head back to the City/Waterfront via the Nelson Mandela Boulevard.
This tour takes approximately two hours from pick-up to drop-off.
Rates are on a ‘per passenger’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurance
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
What to Bring
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
Trips can be booked hourly from 08:00am until 14:00pm and take approximately two hours.