E-Bike Wine Tour Stellenbosch
Cycle an electric-bike through the picturesque Jonkershoek Valley in Stellenbosch and visit two wine farms on this 2.5hr adventure. Both of these wine farms are conveniently close to each other and linked with a dedicated cycling track that makes cycling safe.
During this 2.5 hour e-bike tour guests will visit Rustenberg and Lanzerac Wine Estates (founded in 1692) where you can relax and get the opportunity to either do wine tasting or make use of the deli (for own account).
About the E-Bikes
Electric Bicycles or e-bikes handle like a normal bicycle but they assist you when you pedal. They are fitted with an electric motor and a battery. The moment you start to pedal, the motor kicks in to assist you on your journey! This makes cycling more fun with less effort. Your guide is on hand to assist you in understanding how your your e-bike works as well as to adjust the seat post and hand out helmets.
- 3 hours 30 minutes
- All year round
- Lanzerac Hotel & Spa E-Bike Trail Centre next to deli
- This service is weather dependent
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothes
Things to Bring:
- Warm Jacket
- Money for shopping
Guests or Spectators
- Kids under the age of 18 cannot do wine tasting
- 3 years
- 1.4 m
- No Fitness Requirement
- 120.0 kg
- 2 Wine Farm Visits
- Protective Gear
- Wine Tastings
- Snacks, food and Coffee – these are for your own account.
- Booking Essential
- In case of bad weather we reschedule or provide a full refund
- Plenty of time for shopping
- Child Star Seat (kids 3 – 5 years) – R 150 per child instead of normal rate
- Child Half Wheeler (kids 5 – 9 years) – R 350 per child instead of normal rate