Constantia Wine Tour – Full Day
On this all-inclusive Constantia Wine Tour we encourage both wine connoisseur and novice alike to join, and to have a good time while we explore some of the wine making traditions of the area that are uniquely South African.
This is an ideal day trip for wine lovers as well as anyone who can appreciate the Constantia Valley’s history dating back to 1685. Our guests can expect to visit between 3 and 4 wine estates (4th time permitting) and will taste anything between 4-7 premium wines per estate. Lunch is included with a glass of wine.
With transport to and from your accommodation, lunch and wine tastings included, all that is left to manage is the enjoyment of the wines, the food and the scenery.
- 7 hours
- This service is available all year round.
- We will pick you up at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
- This service is available in all weather conditions.
What to Wear
- Wear something comfortable and bring something warm with just in case.
Things to Bring
- Be sure to bring your camera and some sunscreen for those hot days.
Guests or Spectators
- Only paying guests will be allowed on the vehicle and tour.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
- Cold water in air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Premium tastings at 3 – 4 chosen farms of the day.
- Sit down 2 course A la Carte lunch with a glass of wine.
- Site tour of the most historic wine farms in South Africa.
- Entrance to museum where applicable.
- Choose your color of branded hat during or after your tour.
- Views overlooking the back of Table Mountain, 12 Apostles & Constantia Berg.
- Local & knowledgeable guides ready to answer your questions.
- No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment.
- 5 star reviewed experience guaranteed.
- Items of a personal nature.