This awesome kloofing adventure takes place along Smalblaar canyon in the pristine Limietberge mountain range.
Located just 85 kilometers outside of Cape Town and set on a private Protea flower and Trout fishing farm, this adventure experience starts with a 15 minute walk in from the top of the mountain.
We then harness you up and descend through the canyon using abseils, jumps, belays and traverses.
This exclusive ravine has six waterfalls, abseils ranging from 15 to 50 meters as well as the option of cliff jumping up to 15 meters into rock pools (not compulsory).
Year Round Canyoning
This is an all-year-round activity with exciting water in the wet winter rain months and long hot beautiful days during the summer!
We cater for adventure seekers from novice to expert and offer qualified and experienced guides.
By using the best in safety techniques, and focusing on maximizing the client experience we make sure you have the best experience possible.
Book your kloofing adventure today and experience the beauty and excitement of making your way down this magnificent and unique river system.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years old. This is due to a point of no return further down the canyon.
- Otherwise this trip is open to most people, with no experience required but a sense of adventure!
- For this tour to run we need a minimum of 2 people.
- Maximum group size is 12 clients.
- If you are keen to go solo, please contact us before booking so we can try fit you in another group.
Remember the Smalblaar route is open all year, weather permitting, so the time to book is now!
Transport can be arranged from Cape Town central at R250 a head. Add your kloofing transport here.