Abseil Table Mountain
This awe-inspiring abseil runs daily weather permitting between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
Book a time that suits you and make your way to the top to meet us for your adventure.
The panoramic views from the top of Table Mountain are breath taking, but the views from the abseil are even better.
Descending down the side of a sheer cliff you will have Camps Bay, the Atlantic Seaboard and the deep blue ocean at your feet with the Twelve Apostles at your side.
The Table Mountain Abseil is guaranteed to get your pulse racing and there is often an opportunity to see rare Black Eagles on the way down.
The overall experience will take about 45 min to an hour and includes:
- Signing and harnessing up
- A safety briefing
- Accessing the abseiling site
- Doing the abseil
- A pleasant hike back to the top (10-15 minutes)
- **No experience is needed, the guides show you the ropes and talk you through the whole process
Please note that the price excludes:
- Cableway Ticket: R277-293 return