Helicopter Tours Cape Point
This inspiring helicopter trip will romance you with the magical beauty of the Fairest Cape in an endless journey that will exhilarate your mind and fill your heart with joy.
Starting with the coastlines of the exquisite three bays of Table Bay, Hout Bay and False Bay the flight continues with the exploration of indigenous flora and fauna of remote Scarborough and the Cape of Good Hope. We return over the naval base in Simons Town and the white sandy stretch of Long Beach, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg before taking in the Constantia Valley and flying over the City Bowl back to the V&A Waterfront.
This unique experience is approximately 1 hour and takes in the whole Cape Peninsula. A bucket list trip!
Types of Helicopters available:
- Robinson 44 (Engine, Single Lycoming I0-540, Fuel Injected Piston) – 3 passengers
- Bell 206 JetRanger (Engine, Rolls-Royce 250-C20J) – 4 passengers
- Bell 407 (Engine, Rolls Royce 250-C47B Turbine Engine) – 6 passengers
The temperature as a standard drops by 1.98 degrees celcius for every 1000 ft that we climb. We suggest a jacket if you are flying in the winter months (June – August).
Standard cruise altitude for Cape Peninsula tours is 2 500ft or 762 meters depending on the weather.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to complete forms and receive a safety briefing. If you arrive late for your booking we will do our best to accommodate you immediately but reserve the right to postpone your flight until the next available time slot.
- The helicopters have a weight limitation and passengers will need to be weighed for combined weight. If possible when booking, please provide approximate weights.
Book now to secure your spot on this unique aerial adventure and experience the awe inspiring views of the Cape Peninsula in Cape Town, South Africa.