Helicopter Tours Cape Town – Clifton Beaches
This exclusive helicopter tour follows the Atlantic coastline in Cape Town from the V&A Waterfront along the beachfront and over the world-famous four beaches of Clifton, the glistening white sands of Camps Bay and the regal Twelve Apostles mountain peaks before returning to base.
On this short hop view the Table Mountain range from the air as it stretches off towards Cape Point. Experience the majestic beauty of Cape Town from cruising altitude for an unforgettable and enchanting experience like no other.
- Flight time for this helicopter tour is approximately 15 minutes, plenty of time to take in all the sights and be back for lunch.
- Groups of up to 6 people can be accommodated in one helicopter.
- Flights available daily.
Helicopter types used on this trip:
- Robinson 44 – 3 passengers
- Bell 206 JetRanger – 4 passengers
- Bell 407 – 6 passengers
- Single trips are available as part of a group of 3-6.
Book now for an eagle eye view of one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.