Helicopter Tours Cape Town – The Three Bays
Enjoy the unparalleled and striking scenery offered by the Atlantic Coast helicopter flight and obtain greater value added by continuing over the heart stopping curves of Chapman’s Peak in Hout Bay.
Fly over the extensive lagoon-laced stretches of Noordhoek beach and inland through Sun Valley to the coastal suburb of Fish Hoek, along Muizenberg beach and past the lush Constantia wine valley before returning to the V&A Waterfront.
This unforgettable helicopter adventure along the three most impressive bays in Cape Town takes approximately 30 minutes. Witness the beauty of Table Bay, Hout Bay and False Bay from the air.
Types of Helicopters available:
- Robinson 44 (Engine, Single Lycoming I0-540, Fuel Injected Piston) – 3 passengers
- Bell 206 JetRanger (Engine, Rolls-Royce 250-C20J) – 4 passengers
- Bell 407 (Engine, Rolls Royce 250-C47B Turbine Engine) – 6 passengers
The temperature as a standard drops by 1.98 degrees celcius for every 1000 ft that we climb. We suggest a jacket if you are flying in the winter months (June – August).
Standard cruise altitude for Cape Peninsula tours is 2 500ft or 762 meters depending on the weather.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to complete forms and receive a safety briefing. If you arrive late for your booking we will do our best to accommodate you immediately but reserve the right to postpone your flight until the next available time slot.
- The helicopters have a weight limitation and passengers will need to be weighed for combined weight. If possible when booking, please provide approximate weights.
Book now to secure your spot on this unique aerial adventure and experience the awe inspiring views over the Cape Peninsula in Cape Town, South Africa.