Marine Eco Tour Cape Town
Discover the abundance of marine life that resides in Cape Town’ Table Bay against the breathtaking backdrop of the city bowl, Table Mountain and Robben Island.
- Marvel at the amazing sea life of Table Bay aboard a hydrofoil, a very stable platform to enjoy this cruise
- Get views of the majestic Table Mountain and Robben Island from the water
- See the prolific Marine ecosystem up close and much more
- 1.5 hour eco-tour departing from the Waterfront
Table Bay Marine Life
Cape Town’s prolific marine ecosystem has numerous different species which include penguins, seals, dolphins, sunfish, whales and pelagic bird life that call the Atlantic Ocean home.
The beautiful views of Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Atlantic seaboard from the water are a photographer’s dream. Young and old can experience the rich biodiversity that is found in our unique Marine environment.
On this tour we also strive to encourage marine conservation through education and creation of awareness of our unique marine environment.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town
- 1.5-hour boat tour
- Meals and drinks
Know before you go :
- This tour is suitable for anyone over 2 years old
- Tours are dependent on the sea conditions and weather
- minimum of 2 pax to run this tour
- inquire for children’s rate