Marine Eco Tour Cape Town
Discover the abundance of marine life that resides in Cape Town’s Table Bay against the breathtaking backdrop of the city bowl, Table Mountain and Robben Island. This hour and a half long marine eco tour takes you through the working harbour at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town and out into Table Bay. We then cruise along the coast and keep our eyes peeled for some of the local ocean residents.
- Marvel at the amazing sea life of Table Bay aboard a hydrofoil, a very stable platform to enjoy this cruise
- Get views of the majestic Table Mountain and Robben Island from the water
- See the prolific Marine ecosystem up close and much more
- 1.5 hour marine eco tour departing from the Waterfront
Table Bay Marine Life
Cape Town’s prolific marine ecosystem has numerous different species which include penguins, seals, dolphins, sunfish, whales and pelagic bird life that call the Atlantic Ocean home. A constant visitor to most vessels out in the bay are the common dolphins who love to swim in the bow waves and can occassionally be seen in super-pods.
The beautiful views of Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Atlantic seaboard from the water are a photographer’s dream, so make sure to pack your camera! This is a great trip for young and old to experience the rich biodiversity that is found in Table Bay off the coast of Cape Town.
On this marine eco tour we strive to encourage marine conservation through ocean education and the creation of awareness of the potential threats to our unique ocean environment.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel or Guest House around Cape Town
- 1.5-hour boat tour
- Life-jackets and safety gear
- Meals and drinks
Know before you go :
- This tour is suitable for anyone over 2 years old
- Tours are dependent on the sea conditions and weather
- Trips run daily from 11 am
- minimum of 2 pax to run this tour
- please inquire for children’s rates