Sandboarding Cape Town – Atlantis Dunes
This 4 hours half-day adventure takes you through the basics of sandboarding. From learning how to stand up and gain balance to cruising down the dunes at high speeds that will get your adrenaline flowing! This is not as hard as you may initially think! Don’t worry if you have no previous experience with snow boarding or other board sports. Our guides will show you everything you need to know to ensure you have an awesome day out on the dunes!
You will be picked up by a Sandboard instructor at 08:00 from a City Bowl area and surrounds and taken to the Atlantis Sand dunes just 45 minutes out of Cape Town.
You will then receive a safety briefing before being shown the basics of Sand Boarding and then the fun begins…cruising and carving at speeds down steep sand dunes!
Half day trips run from 10am till 2pm.
- Transport in quality vehicles with air conditioning and good music (to get psyched)
- Friendly, qualified instructors to help you have the most fun – safely
- Light snacks and refreshments
- All the equipment you need, and entrance fees to the Atlantis Dunes
- A dedicated Gazebo for our crew (for some much needed shade)
- All items of a personal nature, snacks, souvenirs
What to bring
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Long socks
- Closed shoes
- Extra refreshments
Please make an inquiry if you would like to spend the day on the dunes!