Sandboarding Cape Town – Atlantis Dunes
This 2.5 hour adventure takes you through the basics of sandboarding. From learning how to stand up and gain balance to cruising down the Atlantis dunes at high speeds that will get your adrenaline flowing! This is not as hard as you may initially think! Don’t worry if you have no previous experience with snow boarding or other board sports. Our guides will show you everything you need to know to ensure you have an awesome day out on the dunes!
Meet at Atlantis Sand dunes just 45 minutes out of Cape Town.
You will then receive a safety briefing before being shown the basics of sand boarding and then the fun begins…cruising and carving at speeds down steep sand dunes!
Trips run between 10am and 2pm.
- 4×4 transport up the dunes so you don’t have to walk back up each time
- Friendly, qualified instructors to help you have the most fun – safely
- Light snacks and refreshments
- All the equipment you need, and entrance fees to the Atlantis Dunes
- A dedicated Gazebo for our crew (for some much needed shade)
- All items of a personal nature, snacks, souvenirs
What to bring
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Long socks
- Closed shoes (running, trail shoes are best)
- Extra refreshments (freeze water the night before)
Email us to check availability and book online to secure your place if you would like to sand board in the pristine and exhilarating Atlantis dunes!